Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Tomatoes and Fennel
- Olive oil for preparing pans and drizzling over fennel
- 2 pounds plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 2 medium fennel bulbs or 1 large bulb (about 1½ pounds weighed with stalks)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Balsamic Syrup, for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 131kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|