Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Salmon with Spring Herb Sauce
- 1½ pounds fresh wild king or sockeye salmon fillet
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup mixed coarsely chopped soft-leafed herbs, such as basil, chervil, chives, dill, fennel, lovage, mint, sorrel, or tarragon, plus additional small tender herb sprigs for garnish
- Coarse sea salt for finishing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 613kcal (31%)|
|Total Fat 45g (70%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (77%)|
|Cholesterol 151mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|