Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Salmon with Melted Cabbage
- 6 slices bacon cut into 6 - 8 pieces each
- 1 onion diced small
- 1/2 large carrot diced small
- 1 small head Savoy or Napa cabbage core removed and cut into medium-size pieces
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) water
- Four 6-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 small knobs butter (a "knob" is about one teaspoon)
- 2 tablespoons crme frache
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Carrot reduction
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?