Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Salmon with Cabbage, Bacon, and Dill
- 1 head savoy cabbage (¾ head regular green cabbage can be substituted)
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 6 to 8 pieces each
- 1 onion, cut into small dice
- 8 ounces (1 cup) water, plus additional if needed
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill, plus additional for garnish
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) extra-virgin olive oil, plus additional for drizzling over roasted fish
- 4 small knobs butter (a “knob” is about 1 teaspoon)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 640kcal (32%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (55%)|
|Cholesterol 110mg (37%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|