Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Root Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 carrots, peeled, trimmed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 parsnips, peeled, trimmed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large yellow turnip or rutabaga (2 pounds), peeled, trimmed, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium red potatoes, unpeeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 297kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|