Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Prime Rib au Jus Recipe
- 1 (3-bone) standing beef rib roast (about 6 to 8 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 4 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds meaty beef bones , cut into 2- to 3-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?