Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Herbed Turkey Breast
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1¼ teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 boneless turkey breast half (about 2½ pounds), with skin
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 126kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 36mg (12%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|