Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Halibut with Shaved Asparagus and Fennel Salad
- 4 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, chopped
- 3/4 pound asparagus spears (about 1 bunch), trimmed
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fennel bulb (preferably shaved with V-slicer)
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs made from crustless French bread
- 3 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 6-ounce halibut fillets
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?