Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Green Beans with Sage
- 2 1/2 pounds tender green beans, trimmed
- 3 bunches scallions, trimmed with 1-inch green tops still attached, halved lengthwise
- 6 large garlic cloves, each cut lengthwise into 4 slices
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?