Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Cremini with Barley
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, cleaned with stems trimmed flush with the cap
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ripe large (about 1¼ pounds) tomatoes, cored and cut into ½-inch dice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup very finely shredded fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano or marjoram
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1½ cups (about ¾ pound) pearl barley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 266kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|