Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Beets with Walnut Gremolata
- 6 large beets (about 2 pounds), stems and leaves trimmed, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, quartered, divided
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ¼ teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- ½ cup walnut pieces
- Finely grated zest of ½ orange
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 155kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|