Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Balsamic Tomatoes with Baby Leeks and Basil
- 12 plum tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 handful of fresh basil, leaves picked and torn up
- 12 fresh bay leaves
- 12 baby leeks, trimmed and washed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 200ml/7fl oz cheap balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 153kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 5g (8%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|