Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Roasted Andalusian-Style Lamb and Potatoes
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt plus more
- 4 fresh bay leaves, divided
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (6-8), peeled, cut into 1/4-inch slices, divided
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 3 1/2-4-pound bone-in leg of lamb
- 2 pounds tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 cups dry white wine
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?