Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker White Bean and Kielbasa Stew
- 1 pound dried white beans (such as great Northern or navy)
- 14 ounces kielbasa, halved lengthwise and sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14.5-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 5 ounces baby spinach (6 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?