Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker White Bean Soup With Andouille and Collards
- 1 pound dried white beans (such as cannellini or great Northern)
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage links, halved lengthwise and sliced crosswise
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 8 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 bunch collard greens, stems discarded and leaves cut into bite-size pieces (about 8 cups)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?