Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Tuscan Pot Roast
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 2 1/2- to 3-pound bottom-round pot roast
- 2 large onions, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 2 large carrots, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 6-ounce can tomato paste
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2-ounce package dried mushrooms (such as portobello)
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 28-ounce can whole plum tomatoes, chopped, liquid reserved
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?