Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna With Romaine Salad
- 2 10-ounce packages chopped frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove excess moisture
- 1 cup ricotta
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan (3 ounces)
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 6 regular lasagna noodles (not no-boil)
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella (6 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, cut into strips (about 8 cups)
- 1/2 cucumber, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?