Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Smoky Beef and Bean Chili
- 2 15.5-ounce cans kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 28-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 12 ounces lager beer
- 3/4 pound beef chuck, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 to 3 teaspoons chopped chipotles in adobo sauce
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?