Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Sausages With Sauerkraut and Potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds red new potatoes (about 18), halved if large
- 2 cups sauerkraut, drained
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 1/2 pounds kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup bratwurst links
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?