Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Pantry Chicken Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|