Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Open-Face Pulled-Pork Sandwiches With Tangy Broccoli Slaw
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 8 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 mayonnaise
- 1 12-ounce package broccoli slaw (4 cups)
- 1/4 cup medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds Cajun seasoning
- 4 pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 2 pieces
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?