Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 28-ounce cans diced tomatoes, drained
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 kosher salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup 15-ounce container ricotta
- 1/2 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 8 ounces grated Parmesan
- 1 standard lasagna noodles (not no-boil)
- 12 ounces bunch Swiss chard, tough stems removed and torn into small pieces (7 cups)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?