Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Creamy Chicken With Biscuits
- 3/4 pound carrots (about 4), cut into 1-inch lengths
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8)
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 6 low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup (store-bought or Easy Drop Biscuits; see recipe), split
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?