Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Coffee-Braised Brisket With Potatoes and Carrots
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered, stem end left intact
- 1 pound new potatoes (about 12)
- 1 pound medium carrots, cut into 2 12-inch lengths
- 2 1/2 pounds beef brisket, trimmed
- 1 6-ounce kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cup can tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons brewed black coffee
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?