Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Chipotle Beef Tacos With Cabbage and Radish Slaw
- 3 pounds beef chuck, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 to 3 tablespoons chopped canned chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 cups kosher salt
- 4 thinly sliced cabbage (about 13 medium cabbage)
- 1/4 cup radishes, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 12 fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?