Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Chicken With Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions
- 1/2 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 4- to 6-pound chicken, cut up
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (or 1/4 cup dry vermouth plus 1/4 cup water)
- 1/2 pound small white mushrooms
- 1 cup frozen small white onions, thawed
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary leaves)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?