Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Beer-Braised Pork and Black Bean Soup
- 2 12-ounce bottles of beer (preferably lager)
- 1 tablespoon chopped canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, plus 1 tablespoon adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound dried black beans, rinsed
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork butt (pork shoulder)
- 1/2 cup kosher salt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup store-bought refrigerated fresh salsa
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?