Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Bean and Spinach Enchiladas
- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed of excess liquid
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 ounces sharp Cheddar, grated (2 cups)
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 8 16-ounce jars salsa (3 1/2 cups)
- 1 6-inch corn tortillas, warmed
- 4 medium head romaine lettuce, chopped (6 cups)
- 1/2 cup radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons cucumber, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?