Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Pork Sandwiches With Crunchy Coleslaw
- 2 pounds boneless pork shoulder or butt, trimmed of excess fat
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sour cream
- 4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup coleslaw mix (2/3 of a 14-ounce package)
- 6 barbecue sauce
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?