Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Baked Bean Stew
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon crumbled dried sage
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.6g|
|Saturated Fat 6.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|