Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Asian Short Ribs
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 8 beef short ribs (about 4 pounds)
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and halved crosswise
- 1 small green cabbage (about 1 pound), quartered
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?