Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Asian Pork With Snow Peas, Red Peppers, and Soba Noodles
- 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 14 to 12 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds pork shoulder, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 ounces soba noodles
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound snow peas, trimmed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?