Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooker Asian Baby-Back Ribs With Udon Salad
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 pounds baby-back ribs (2 to 3 racks), cut into 8 pieces
- 1 8.8-ounce package udon noodles
- 1 bunch radishes (about 8), halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 scallions, sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?