Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked White Chili
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 5 (14 ounce) cans navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans white corn, drained
- 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.2g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 15g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|