Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked Veal Grillades
- 4 pounds boneless veal shoulder, sliced into thin cutlets
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/4 cup rendered bacon fat
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups canned whole plum tomatoes, drained, seeded, and diced
- 2 cups
- Leaves from 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?