Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked Tuscan Kale
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided, plus more
- 1 pound Tuscan kale (about 2 bunches), center ribs and stems removed
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 sprig rosemary
- 1 dried chile de rbol, broken into 4 pieces
- 1 cup sliced yellow onion
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?