Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked Turkey with Mustard Sauce
- 4 turkey thighs, skin on, bone-in
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large yellow or white onion, roughly chopped
- 1-2 large parsnips, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2-3 large carrots, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cups chicken or turkey stock
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/3 cup yellow mustard
- 1 heaping Tbsp dry mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons chipotle or chili powder
- 4-6 Yukon Gold or other yellow potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup (packed) roughly chopped mustard greens, arugula, spinach, or parsley
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?