Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked, Texas-Style Beef Brisket
- 8 pounds untrimmed beef brisket
- 1 cup strong black coffee
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can cola carbonated beverage
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/20 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.6g|
|Saturated Fat 10g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|