Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked Taco Shredded Beef
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (2 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 16 taco shells
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Sour cream
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|