Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked Stuffed Cabbage Recipe
- 1 large head green cabbage, cored
- 1 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2/3 cup medium- or long-grain rice
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (30-ounce cans) tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped apples
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?