Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Shoulder
- 1 (3 pound) pork shoulder
- 4 cups water, or as needed
- 8 cups white vinegar, or as needed
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|