Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, chopped, divided
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped, divided
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 10 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|