Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Cooked Autumn Brisket
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef brisket
- 1 small head cabbage, cut into wedges
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into wedges
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|