Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Baked Spareribs with Mango-Chutney Marinade
- 2 racks pork spareribs (about 6 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup dry Sherry
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup oriental sesame oil
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?