Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- 1½ cups milk
- One 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Italian fontina cheese
- ½ pound elbow macaroni or mini penne tubes, parcooked and drained
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 921kcal (46%)|
|Total Fat 55g (85%)|
|Saturated Fat 33g (163%)|
|Cholesterol 332mg (111%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 57g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|