Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slow-Baked Honeycrisp Apples
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of ground coriander
- 4 medium Honeycrisp or Fuji apples (about 1 1/4 pounds total)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 8 3/4-cup custard cups or ramekins
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?