Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sloppy Joes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 red bell peppers , seeded and cut into small dice
- 2 medium yellow onions , small dice
- 4 medium garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 2 (14-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed dark brown sugar
- 6 to 8 hamburger buns , split and toasted
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?