Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound lean or extra-lean (90% lean or higher) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced (about 1½ cups)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (about 4 teaspoons)
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
- One 15.5-ounce can small red or pinto beans, preferably low-sodium, drained and rinsed
- 1½ cups no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon unsulfured molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 8 whole-wheat burger buns
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?