Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Slivered Beef with Well-Browned Onions
- 1 pound thin-cut pan-fryable steaks like those called sandwich steaks or flip steaks, or even skirt steaks; see Ingredients in Notes)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, as desired
- About 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, diced or sliced
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled and minced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 297kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|