Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sliders with Bacon and Horseradish Sauce
- 12 ounces ground beef chuck
- 12 ounces ground sirloin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 plus 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 12 dinner roll sized brioche buns (or 4 hot dog rolls cut in thirds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, drained and broken into 2 inch pieces
- Directions1. Combine chuck, sirloin, garlic, onion, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Mix gently but thoroughly to combine. Using a 1/4 cup measure, divide mixture into 12 portions. Shape into small patties, 3 inches wide and 3/8 inch thick. Place on plate, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to overnight.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?